INDIVIDUAL ADULT COUNSELING
- Would you like greater confidence and self-esteem?
- Do you need help dealing with stress or difficult emotions?
- Would you like to make better decisions and be more effective?
- Do you want to be more productive?
- Would you like clearer understanding and a fresh perspective?
- Do you need help controlling your temper?
- Would you like to discuss your career?
- Do you need help managing professional relationships and responsibilities?
- Would you like to learn how to deeply relax and create positive feelings?
My professional style is caring, supportive, honest, practical, and results oriented. I’ll work as your confidante and ally, helping you more clearly understand yourself and more effectively handle your circumstances. I’ll help you to creatively solve your problems and challenges, and live a happier, richer, and more fulfilling life. I’ve had over 30 years of experience using meditation and relaxation skills, and am the coauthor of Losing the Weight of the World (Doubleday/Berkley).
This results-oriented counseling approach will make a big difference in your life. Let’s work together to make positive changes happen!
- Confidence and Self Esteem
- Anxiety and Stress Management
- Depression and Painful Emotions
- Anger Management
- Be more Effective and Productive
- Better Relationships
- Deep Relaxation Skills
- Life Transitions
- Career Consultation
- Executive/Professionals and Life Coaching
Are you ready for positive change?
Phone, Video and In-Person Appointments available Monday through Saturday.
Call or Email Today for a Happier Tomorrow!
Jonathan Kramer, PhD
Zoom: Jonathan Kramer, PhD
3211 Holiday Court #201, La Jolla, CA 92037
(Off I-5 at La Jolla Village Dr, near UTC/UCSD)